MSS Safety has secured 2023 naming rights sponsorship of Rally Barossa.
The MSS Safety Rally Barossa will be held on September 16th/17th 2023, and is round 3 of the South Australian Rally Championship (SARC)
This event will deliver direct economic benefit to a region hit hard by the pandemic in recent years, with over 40 competing cars and crews, along with service crew teams and spectators attending the local area. It takes in Classic, Regularity, Intro and Clubman Categories, and is based at the Pernod Ricard Winery. From there cars set out on two loops of the course that takes in iconic Rally SA stages of old, some run in both directions.
“MSS Safety is proud to be the naming rights sponsor of the new MSS Safety Rally Barossa. We have called South Australia home since our inception and pride ourselves in supporting local events and initiatives. Our focus is on workers in high risk activities, such as working in confined spaces and in locations at risk of fall, getting the job done safely and effectively and getting home in one piece, values which correlate perfectly with the aims of this new quality motorsport event.” said Daren Herring, Owner/Chief Executive for MSS Safety
RallyOne Director, Ivar Stanelis, said he was delighted that MSS Safety had agreed to team up with this new event in addition to their existing commitment to the MSS Safety Gorge Rallysprint. “We’re thrilled to have a high-quality South Australian brand like MSS Safety supporting us and our volunteers. Rallying focusses on preparation, precision, action and durability, which underlines the MSS Safety brand’s unparalleled strength in the market. This association is great for the sport in Australia generally, and us in South Australia specifically, and I am confident it will be beneficial to both organisations.”
- Naming Rights Sponsor is MSS Safety for the second year
- The Event is a round of the South Australian Rally Championship, Clubman Series and Regularity Series
- Service Park is the Pernod Ricard winery Car Park for the second year
- A Ceremonial Start on the Saturday night is planned – all entrants over the ramp under lights in start order at 6pm
- Several night stages follow, around 40km for all categories except Regularity. Something old will become new again
- Breakfast will be supplied on Sunday Morning by MSS Safety to all competitors
Spectator information can be found here: https://rallysa.com.au/events/rally-barossa/
Want to get involved? Our Rally Officials get some perks and up close – click here for more information: https://rallysa.com.au/events/rally-barossa/officials-registration/