Hi – I’m Jess, one of MSS Safety’s Senior Trainers
Since joining MSS in early 2017, I’ve grown exponentially as a trainer and service technician, with prior experience Working safely at Height and with Confined Spaces. I now specialise in Gas Detection and Breathing Apparatus including full rebuild and recertification of Customer Assets, along with training our entire scope of units.
I look forward to meeting new, and returning, trainees and helping you find the ‘light-bulb’ moment where you understand how simple it can be to protect yourself and others at work, allowing us all to return home to our families at the end of the day.
MSS has afforded me a work-life balance that I thrive in which allows me to work full-time, raise a young family, manage a hobby-farm and explore my loves for cooking and building from re-purposed materials
I started my professional career as an industrial electrician, specialising in PLCs, Robotics and Automation.
A few life changes had me gain Cert IV in TAE & LLN which led me to training apprentices, VET students and tradespeople in the Electrical VET sector for several years where I developed a passion for training people from all walks of life and guiding them through their own professional growth.
I returned to ‘the tools’ as a maintenance 2IC and electrician before another significant life change redirected me back to the world of training with MSS.
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- MSMPER205 Enter Confined Space (2 Day Initial Course)
- MSMPER205 Enter Confined Space (Refresher)
- MSMWHS216 Operate Breathing Apparatus
- PUAFER005 (WARDEN) Operate As Part Of An Emergency Control Organisation
- PUAFER006 (Chief Warden) Lead An Emergency Control Organisation
- PUAFER008 (Fire Extinguisher) Confine small emergencies in a facility
- RIIWHS204E Work Safely At Height
- UETDRRF004 Low Voltage Rescue (with CPR)