CITB MEMBERSHIP FUNDED PRICE - $80.00 - Call 1300 886 477
Nationally recognised training course.
Note: Frequency of Training/Assessment
"A person conducting a business or undertaking must ensure that electrical work carried out on energised electrical equipment is carried out:
- by a competent person who has tools, testing equipment and PPE that are suitable for the work, have been properly tested and are maintained in good working order
- in accordance with a safe work method statement prepared for the work, and
- subject to the exception explained below—with a safety observer present who is competent
- to implement the control measures in an emergency
- to rescue the worker who is carrying out the work if necessary, and
- has been assessed in the previous 12 months as competent to rescue and resuscitate a person
Statement of Attainment:
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
This course is assessed using a variety of written and practical components on adult and infant manikins.
All participants must be able to communicate effectively in English and must be able to complete all required documentation including simulated workplace reports etc
Note: It is recommended that participants provide evidence of their Foundation Skill Level prior to the commencement of the course. You can assess your Foundation Skill level - Click Here.
Download Course Outline
Download Participant Handbook